The Who’s Who Showcase begins this spring! This year, The Blue Book Building & Construction Network® is hosting 28 regional events across the country to bring professionals in the commercial construction industry together to get educated, make new contacts, and build their networks.
Last fall we introduced The Who’s Who Showcase in Baltimore, MD as we unveiled our inaugural edition of The Who’s Who in Building & Construction Magazine.
“As Employee-Owners, we’re energized by this opportunity to bring this magazine to market,” explains Mike Tartaglia, Managing Editor of Regional Publications. “It really underscores our company’s commitment to delivering best-in-class information through a multitude of formats.”
Whether you’re looking to hire or buy, get face-time with industry professionals at The Who’s Who Showcase.
Got projects? Roll ‘em out!
- Connect with hundreds of local subs, suppliers, and specialty contractors (including MWBEs)
- Get face-to-face with the people bidding on your jobs
- Get introduced to new technology right on the Showcase floor
- Create new vendor lists
Want to get in on upcoming local projects? Show that you’ve got what it takes!
- Bring your qualifications to the table
- Talk to local decision-makers who require your products or trade
- Connect with your customers and build relationships with potential new ones
Want to promote to this audience, even if you’re not a project owner? Set up shop!
- Market to engaged prospects with special sponsorship opportunities
- Take advantage of a huge market all in a single location
Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages while you build your network.